Bill Black is the president of W.H. Black & Company, a firm that specializes in pension and life insurance planning. Bill has worked in the field of pension administration for 40 years, and he specializes in custom-designed plans for closely-held businesses and professional practice owners. Bill is a national and international speaker on the topic of Qualified Plans and has been quoted in USA Today and several important industry publications, as well as having appeared as a guest on several radio shows to speak about financial topics. He holds a B.A. from Rollins College in Business Administration and Economics, is a CLU, ChFC, Life and Qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table, and an eighteen time Court of the Table and Top of the Table qualifier.
What You Will Learn:
- Bill shares his history and background in pension administration and business consulting, and he shares how he works with closely-held businesses and professionals to save money in taxes through custom-designed retirement plans.
- Bill discusses how the plans he designs for people allow them to keep as much money as possible, and he dispels some of the pervasive myths that surround designing retirement plans.
- Bill talks about how he determines what plan is the most beneficial for his clients, and he describes the differences between the types of plans available to business owners and professionals.
- Bill explains why practice owners do not have to cover all of their employees, and he shares strategies he uses to maximize the benefits his clients receive from their plans including spousal benefits and other strategies.
- Bill explains non-qualified plans and how they can help grow wealth in a tax-deferred way. He explains how these plans can help defend assets against predatory lawsuits.
- Bill describes what a “favorable determination letter” from the IRS is, and he shares how the letter can protect you by documenting that your plan is approved by the IRS.
How to contact Bill Black:
- Website: //pensionspecialist.net/
- Website: //pensionspecialist.net/printable-brochures/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: (888) 412-4120