Dr. Tarun Agarwal represents a new generation of leadership for the dental profession. As a respected speaker, author, and opinion leader, he is changing the way general dentists practice. He maintains a full-time general practice in Raleigh, NC that has faced its share of ups and downs. Despite being an ‘in-network’ insurance provider, he’s managed to build a successful practice by integrating technology at the highest level.
He produces a weekly podcast called ‘TBone Speaks Dentistry’ and regularly holds seminars and workshops at his 3D Dentists training center. Learn more at www.TBoneSpeaks.com.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Agarwal’s journey into dentistry and entrepreneurship
- What it means to be a practicing dentist before anything else
- The early financial struggles of starting your own dental practice
- What inspired Dr. Agarwal to become a speaker and educator
- Where to access his podcasts, courses, and event information
- The importance of revisiting the basics while attempting to expand your practice
- How to adapt to market changes in the dental industry
- Strategies for bringing new technology and procedures into a traditional practice environment
How to contact Dr. Tarun Agarwal