The S.A.F.E. System and Alternative Investment Strategies, with Tom Dunkel
Tom Dunkel began his career by becoming an accomplished corporate finance leader with more than $1.2 billion of middle-market mergers and acquisitions, but he decided to leave the finance world and instead tackle the world of real estate investing. Tom is now the president of US Mortgage Resolution and the co-founder of Belrose Asset Management. Tom has over 25 years of real estate and investment experience and teaches a real estate and mortgage note investment course at the CAMA Academy. Tom is experienced in working with high net worth individuals and has managed over $30 million in investments in alternative assets such as distressed mortgages, tax liens, multi-family real estate and others. Tom is a true expert in helping people grow their wealth.
What You Will Learn:
- Tom shares how he began his career in corporate America, how and why he decided to transition to real estate and the buying of distressed mortgages, and he discusses founding Belrose Asset Management after the 2008 real estate market crash.
- Tom explains how his business purchases portfolios of distressed mortgages and then liquidates them, and he shares how investors can use their self-directed IRAs to create a tax shelter through Belrose investments.
- Tom discusses the valuable lessons he has learned over the course of his career that have helped him build a successful business, and he explains why building a good team who can support you is vital to success.
- Tom shares the mentors who have had the most influence on his career
- Tom explains how Belrose’s S.A.F.E. strategy and methodology work, he shares how you can get access to a free PDF from Tom containing the S.A.F.E. strategy, and he shares how you can get in touch with and invest with Belrose Asset Management.
- Website: www.belroseam.com/progressivedentist/
- Telephone: (484) 498-8254
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/tomdunkel/