The Progressive Agency podcast covers the latest tax saving strategies agency owners can use to keep more of what they make in 2021 and beyond. Here’s what the show is about:
- The objectives of the Progressive Agency podcast
- How my tax saving strategies have helped agency owners save thousands
- Why you should be working with a specialized CPA who understands the agency business instead of a general CPA
- How tax planning helps agency owners keep more of what they make
- A case study where I helped an agency owner significantly reduce their tax liability
- The importance of cash flow forecasting in the agency world
- What other agency owners have done to master the business side of running an agency
Tax Saving Strategies for Agency Owners
Welcome to the Progressive Agency podcast. On our show, we provide agency owners with the latest tax saving strategies so they can keep more of what they make. This is a resource for anything and everything tax or cash-flow related in the agency world. We will be interviewing other agency owners who have mastered the business side of running an agency so you can learn exactly how it’s done.
I am a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, and business owner. I am also the author of Amazon best-seller, “Secrets of a Tax-Free Life,” as well as “The 12 Biggest Tax Mistakes That Cost Agency Owners Thousands.” In this podcast, I am bringing my accounting expertise to the agency world so agency owners can master the art of tax planning and save thousands.
During the trailer episode of the Progressive Agency podcast, I outline the objectives of the show and the key topics we will be covering. I also explain how tax planning helps agency owners create more cash flow so they can achieve growth, scale, and a better quality of life.
- FREE COVID Loan Grant Calculator Download
- Website: www.theprogressivedentist.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
About Craig Cody:
Craig Cody is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, business owner, and the host of The Progressive Dentist Podcast and The Progressive Agency Owner Podcast. Prior to his current work, Craig spent seventeen years with the NYPD, where he retired as a Lieutenant in September 2000. Craig is an expert in helping his clients legally reduce their tax liabilities and keep more of their money. Through his podcast, Craig helps dentists grow their practices through smart financial decisions and through financial education of the kind that isn’t offered in dental school.