[wp_social_sharing social_options=”facebook,twitter,googleplus,linkedin” facebook_text=”Share on Facebook” twitter_text=”Share on Twitter” googleplus_text=”Share on Google+” linkedin_text=”Share on Linkedin” icon_order=”f,t,g,l,p,x” show_icons=”1″ before_button_text=”Share” text_position=””]
This interview is Craig’s appearance on the Real Estate Investor Summit Podcast, a podcast hosted by Mitch Stephen that is focused on teaching others to gain financial freedom through real estate. Interviews with investors, coaches, and instructors who tell amazing stories and give invaluable advice for real estate success. Mitch wants his listeners to be inspired to dream big and reach the next level in their business and personal life.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to minimize your taxes through proactive tax planning
- Why you need to choose the right entity for your business and why choosing the wrong one can be a huge mistake
- The estate planning services Craig Cody’s business provides
- Why meeting with your CPA once a year is not enough and how often you really need to do it
- How to do bookkeeping the right way from the very beginning
- Why you need a CPA to help you with your solo 401k
- What real estate investors frequently miss on their tax planning
- Craig’s books “10 Biggest Tax Mistakes That Cost Real Estate Investors Thousands” and “Secrets of a Tax Free Life”
- How business owners create a ripple effect of taxation
How best to connect with Craig:
Subscribe to our Newsletter! Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.