Larry Broughton is a self-proclaimed “schizophrenic entrepreneur”, award-winning hotelier, keynote speaker, thought leader, mentor, and bestselling author. His work has been featured in high-profile media outlets like MSNBC, The New York Times, CBS, The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Business, NPR, the Travel Channel and more. Prior to becoming the founder and CEO of Broughton Hotels, Larry served his country as a U.S. Army Staff Sergeant in the Green Berets. His remarkable success in the business arena and his profound thought leadership make Larry a stand-out expert in entrepreneurship and growing and scaling businesses.
What You Will Learn:
- Larry shares how, at a young age, he recognized the power and potential of small teams unified by a single guiding vision. He discusses why he joined the military and why he chose to join the Special Forces.
- Larry discusses how he learned the power of camaraderie during his time in a small Special Forces A-Team, and he shares how he discovered his entrepreneurial interests while in the military.
- Larry talks about the writing of his book, VICTORY: 7 Revolutionary Strategies for Entrepreneurs to Launch Your Business, Elevate Your Impact and Transform Your Life, and he describes his goals and intent for the book.
- Larry shares his top strategies that dentists can use to strengthen their practices, grow their businesses, and build their reputations. He shares why a focus on client relations is the key difference between a great dentist and an unsuccessful one.
- Larry discusses why he sees effective time management as an extension of effective team management. He shares an exercise that he takes all of his coaching clients through that helps them better focus their time spent.
- Larry explains why 67% of any typical company’s workforce is either disengaged or actively disengaged, and he shares the importance of having the right person in the right position.
- Larry explains why everyone in his hotel company takes the CliftonStrengths assessment and the Kolbe A Index assessment to identify where their strengths, talents, and interests lay and whether they are in the right role.
- Larry discusses why it is important to ensure that your team understands the vision of your organization, and he talks about why you should be preaching your vision every single day.
How to contact Larry Broughton
- Website: www.thelarrybroughton.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/larrybroughton/
- Twitter: twitter.com/larrybroughton
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/larrybroughton/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/larrybroughton/