Adina DiGennaro was born and raised on the North Shore of Long Island, NY. She spent her early years working for a Fortune 500 cosmetic sales company as Chief Administrative Officer for 13+ years. Adina then met her husband who retired from his position as NYPD Detective in 2005 and they have two sons, 13 and 9. Adina and her family love to travel as often as they can, enjoying great food and new places with their friends and family. The DiGennaro family has a rescue Chocolate Lab/Weimaraner mix from Puerto Rico named “Bocce” who has brought a lot of love and joy to their home. Adina has worked for Craig Cody and Company for over three years and says it has been wonderful.
What You Will Learn:
- How Adina ended up with Craig Cody & Co.
- The role of a personal assistant and the qualities you should be looking for
- How personal assistants enable dentists to delegate tasks and focus on the responsibilities that keep the practice in motion
- What it’s like to work with a personal assistant, and the impact it can have on your practice
- All of the different responsibilities that personal assistants can absorb
- How a personal assistant can grow with your business
- Why hiring a personal assistant will help alleviate stress in times of crisis