Bill Black has been in the pension administration business for over 40 years, and helps clients work toward their retirement objectives. He works with both individual and small business owners in the areas of benefits, retirement planning, and business planning. Bill and his team have the ability to offer a wide range of financial products and services including insurance, annuities and investment products (tax sheltered plans, mutual funds) to help his clients meet their retirement needs.
Education Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Economics Rollins College
Professional Credentials: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) Life and Qualifying member MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) 15 Time Court of Table (MDRT) 20 Top of Table (MDRT)
Licensed in 42 states, Bill truly has a national practice. He has marketed and administered plans in virtually every state in the union.
Bill has spoken nationally and internationally on the topics of qualified plans, and is a much sought after speaker. He has been quoted in USA Today and has been a guest on financial radio shows. Bill is certified to teach continuing education to CPAs and insurance professionals. Additionally, he has had numerous articles published in national journals.
Bill brings a professional and necessary combination to the marketing effort: comfortable with the explanation of complex ideas and able to put them into easily understood concepts, with the ability to sell.
What You Will Learn:
- Bill’s background in pension administration and business consulting
- How Bill works with closely-held businesses and professionals to save money in taxes through custom-designed retirement plans
- New adjustments made to the SECURE Act of 2019
- Changes to 401k plans in the CARES Act
- How to calculate the tax on early withdrawals from your defined contribution plan
- Why you should do a loan instead of a withdrawal
How to contact Bill Black:
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/WHBlackCoLifeInsurance/
- CARES Act Powerpoint