Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world with over 28,000+ email subscribers.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the “8 Money Draining Mistakes” and the “8 Money Making Opportunities.” Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, “The Small Business Owner’s Handbook to Search Engine Optimization”, “Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking”, and “Profitable Podcasting.”
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
Craig Cody is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, business owner, and the host of The Progressive Dentist Podcast. Prior to his current work, Craig spent seventeen years with the NYPD, where he retired as a Lieutenant in September 2000. Craig is an expert in helping his clients legally reduce their tax liabilities and keep more of their money. Through his podcast, Craig helps dentists grow their practices through smart financial decisions and through financial education of the kind that isn’t offered in dental school.
What You Will Learn:
- How the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan has changed recently, and what you need to know about the program
- What further changes Craig anticipates the government making to the PPP loan and forgiveness requirements
- How the government has created new options for partnership business that could result in those businesses getting still more money
- How to reach out to Craig if you have any other questions or need clarification on these new changes
- Why additional money for business partners may not have any cap, starting at around $40,000 for the first partner and going up
- Why Craig sees the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) as “cheap insurance” to help protect against whatever may happen in the near future
- What changes Craig believes might happen to the EIDL, and why it is taking a while for small businesses to get approved for EIDL
- How the use of the EIDL funds can potentially increase your business tax liability due to the use of EIDL funds cutting into your tax deductions
- How many of Craig’s clients are operating under business-as-usual with relatively minor changes, with the exception of restaurants which are still struggling
- How to access Craig’s free course “The Five Simple Ways to Save Thousands on Taxes and How Business Owners Can Start Today”
How to contact Stephen Woessner:
- Sell With Authority Book: //amzn.to/39y7x13
- Website: //predictiveroi.com/
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/PredictiveROI/
- Twitter: @stephenwoessner
How to contact Craig Cody:
- Website: www.theprogressivedentist.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: //www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa