With over a decade in the financial services industry, combined with 4+ years of healthcare product and equipment distribution, David Barry provides the unique ability to select customized solutions for doctors seeking practice financing. He also has 17 years of sales and operations management experience and is a former U.S. Army officer.
David conducts workshops and lectures regularly regarding healthcare financing at study groups, healthcare societies and TD Bank in-store healthcare continuing education events. He serves as a board member of General Needs, Serving Veterans with Dignity, and is a TD Bank – Metro NY Market Veteran representative. David received his Bachelor of Business Administration from Hofstra University, Master of Business Administration from Dowling College, and Project Management certification from Villanova University.
What You Will Learn:
- What dentists should do during the pre-purchase phase of buying a practice
- Answers to the difficult questions dentists have when they are deciding to purchase or start a practice
- How to surround yourself with the right partners
- How the acquisition process works
- The role of your financial partner throughout the acquisition process
How to contact Duane Tinker
- Website: www.td.com/us/en/small-business/healthcare-practice-solution/
- Twitter: @dbranger65
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/feed/?trk=guest_homepage-basic_nav-header-signin
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/dave.barry.7737