A rule-breaker in his youth, David Harris changed his direction and has spent much of his adult life in the world of investigation and enforcement, where he uses his unrivaled ability to understand the criminal thought process to help educate and protect dentists. David is the Chief Executive Officer of Prosperident, the world’s largest firm investigating financial crimes committed against dentists.
David is a licensed private investigator, a CPA, and is “dual certified” in fraud investigation. He has lectured at universities in four countries in the faculties of business, law and dentistry. David is a prolific author and frequent guest speaker at regional, national and international dental conferences and his vast wealth of experience, coupled with his keen sense of humor makes David both an engaging and entertaining speaker.
What You Will Learn:
- How David Harris and Prosperident are helping to educate and protect dental professionals from fraud and embezzlement
- Ways to identify fraud in your practice
- Understanding the security benefits of balancing daily and monthly
- The impact of technological change on your money flow
- The importance of familiarizing yourself with practice management software
- How David Harris conducts a fraud investigation
- What to do if you suspect fraud in your practice
- The risks of trying to handle a fraud or embezzlement scenario yourself
How to contact Dr. Mark Costes: