Dr. David Phelps owned and managed a private practice dental office for over twenty-one years. While still in dental school. He began his investment in real estate by joint-venturing with his father on their first rental property in 1980. Three years later, they sold the property and David took his $25,000 capital gain share and leveraged it into thirty-one properties that later produced $15,000 net cash flow.
Multiple health crises suffered by his daughter, Jenna (leukemia, epilepsy and a liver transplant at age 12). This led David to leave the practice so that he could spend time with his daughter. Unfortunately, a divorce and failed practice sale provided additional setbacks that he had to think and work through.
Today, David is a nationally recognized speaker on creating freedom, building real businesses and investing in real estate. He also combines his professional and personal experiences to illustrate how the tactical and aspirational work together. David helps other logical, rational professionals become dreamers. then strategically manifest those dreams into freedom. He authors a monthly newsletter, “Path to Freedom· and hosts ‘The Dentist Freedom Blueprint” podcast. Freedom Founders Mastermind Community grows exponentially. year by year. providing the pathway to freedom for many professional practice owners.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. David Phelps’ story and how he went from dental student to real estate investor
- How Phelps built a real estate portfolio while running a dental practice
- The financial freedom of real estate investment
- Alternative investments and their role in your exit strategy
- Who are the clients that Phelps works with and why
- Tips to save time in this process
- Words of advice for young practice owners looking to invest
How to contact David Phelps
- Website: www.freedomfounders.com