Derek Champagne is a serial entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience developing eﬀective marketing campaigns. Derek shares his story of growing up from humble beginnings, on stage at age of 3, his years as a Hollywood musician, and his diverse journey to get where he is today.
He is the Founder & CEO of The Artist Evolution, A full-service agency building memorable brands, marketing tools, and campaigns for startups to household brands.
Derek is also the author of the best-selling marketing book: Don’t Buy a Duck and the host of the popular Business Leadership Series podcast, which also airs as a weekly business show on ESPN radio regionally.
Derek is also a published musician with contributions on soundtracks that have been featured on ABC, MTV, Bravo, E!, and Oxygen.
What You Will Learn:
- How Derek became a serial entrepreneur in digital marketing
- How to stop wasting your marketing spend and find a strategy that works
- Strategic vs. emotional marketing decisions
- The importance of integrated marketing campaigns
- How long you should give your marketing strategy to show a return on investment
How to contact Derek Champagne:
- Website: www.theartistevolution.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheArtistEvolution/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtistEvolution
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theartistevolution/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdxn3CXfbljlGAugG5v3btQ