Leveling Up Your Leadership, with Frank Curtin
Frank Curtin founded The Smart Guides LLC to help dentists and other professional practice owners get the most out of their businesses. Frank is an EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) implementation expert, and he utilizes his knowledge to help dentists streamline, strategize and optimize their practices. Frank started out working with his father, who was a financial and tax consultant, and from an early age, Frank began learning the important management aspects of a business. Prior to his current work, Frank served as a project manager for environmental consulting firms and as a supply chain management consultant for IBM.
What You Will Learn:
- Frank discusses how he utilizes the Entrepreneurial Operating System to help dentists empower their staff to make decisions, taking some of the management pressure off of the practice owner.
- Frank talks about the importance of using an “accountability chart” and a series of protocols to help guide your staff to work on the things you consider to be a priority, rather than the things they would prioritize themselves.
- Frank explains what ‘visionaries’ and ‘integrators’ are, how they differ in their approaches to strategizing, and why each is an important component to the successful operation of a business.
- Frank explains why it is important to strategize ahead of time and break up your goals into 5-year, 2-year, 1-year, and 90-day plans, and why you should look at a few key performance metrics to look at to get an overview of your business.
- Frank shares details about his mastermind group, who the typical member is, and what the goals for the mastermind are. He also discusses why Think and Grow Rich and other classic books on business are valuable resources that you need to read.
- Website: www.thesmartguides.com
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman: //amzn.to/2VM0Xkh