Dr. Kianor Shah is a practicing Dentist and an Entrepreneur from Southern California. As a traveling healthcare provider, Dr. Shah has practiced in more than 300 offices. As a businessman, Dr. Shah has built numerous co-brand, private label, and Peer-to-Peer partnerships in the Healthcare Industry.
Dr. Shah is a seasoned educator in clinical topics of Head and Neck Anatomy, Biophysics, Surgical Extractions, and Oral Implantology. Dr. Shah addresses domestic and international financial executives annually with Healthcare Industry forecasts and advises Financial Technology companies.
Dr. Shah completed his undergraduate studies at Western Illinois University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in 2000. Dr. Shah graduated in 2006 with a Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Southern Illinois University. He has finished an M.B.A. at Brandman University in International Business in 2016.
His participation as a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a Fellow of the California Implant Institute, and a Fellow of the International Academy of Dental-Facial Esthetics has culminated in his Mastership and Diplomate status of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Shah has been in various roles as an Inventor, founder, owner, Chairperson, CEO, President, Managing Director, Partner, Associate, and Consultant for a variety of domestic and international related business matters.
In addition to his expertise practicing General Dentistry, Dr. Shah practices in the fields Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Pedodontics, Orthodontics, and Oral Surgery. Dr. Shah reads, writes, and speaks English, German, and Farsi languages.
What You Will Learn:
- How Dr. Shah grew his dental practice before selling it and relocating to Southern California with his family
- What key lesson Dr. Shah learned during the course of his career about learning from his mistakes and avoiding the same mistake in the future
- What common financial mistakes Dr. Shah sees dentists often make when attempting to grow and expand their practices
- Why Dr. Shah considers owning a practice to be an important step any dentist should take to achieve the life they envisioned when they went to dental school
- What time-saving tips and activities Dr. Shah recommends, and why delegation is vital and micromanagement is an issue
- Why negotiating everything, making smart decisions, investing in yourself and your skills, and knowing your numbers are all important for growing a practice
- Why building a good connection and creating a positive experience for your patients is an important business skill
- Why Dr. Shah relies heavily on his accountant to help him save money on his taxes, and what advice he has for dentists looking to save money
- Why Dr. Shah recommends you continue to innovate, strategize, and stay current with your dental skills
How to contact Joe Nichols