Understanding and Growing Your Practice, with Kiera Dent
Kiera Dent is the founder and owner of Kiera’s Dental Consulting, an organization that helps dentists maximize the business side of their practices. Kiera is experienced in all aspects of working in a dental practice; she started out as a dental assistant straight out of high school, moving to manage the front office, and then moving into the business of helping others start and optimize their own dental practices. Kiera’s career has led her to develop valuable experience in solving many of the pain points dentists face in owning their own practices, and she brings that wealth of knowledge to her consulting work. Kiera’s focus on the details and her proven ability to deliver results means that she is a true expert in maximizing the productivity and efficiency of a dental practice.
What You Will Learn:
- Kiera explains how she got involved in dentistry, why she chose to start her dental consultancy company to help dentists grow their practices, and why a focus on strong return-on-investment is the key to the work she does.
- Learn why Kiera tailors and individualizes her coaching based on her client’s needs, and why teamwork and building a supportive staff is one of the primary focuses of her efforts for her clients.
- Kiera shares why too many dentists struggle to understand the numbers behind their practice, and she explains the importance of taking the time to learn the ins and outs of your practice’s financial numbers.
- Kiera explains the significance of key performance indicators (KPIs), and she discusses the importance of dentists helping their teams recognize and understand their practice’s KPIs.
- Kiera discusses the value in Gino Wickman’s book, Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business, and she shares the importance of tracking case acceptance rates through two different methods in order to truly see the bigger picture.
- Kiera shares her thoughts on expanding your practice and hiring new staff, she discusses when it is the right time for a dentist to seek the kind of coaching she provides, and she recommends running each of your locations in a multi-location practice under a unique tax ID number.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.kierasdentalconsulting.com
- Traction by Gino Wickman: //amzn.to/2J0EucA