Buying and Selling Established Dental Practices, with Paul Goodman
Dr. Paul Goodman, also known as Dr. Nacho, is an expert in dental implants and a 10-year faculty member with Hiossen Dental Implant Training Program, as well as a teacher to dental residents at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He has been a practicing dentist for more than 10 years, and he and his brother work together at a two-location practice in New Jersey. Paul has purchased three different dental practices and is experienced in helping dentists buy an established practice early in their careers or prepare to transition their practices for retirement.
What You Will Learn:
- Paul discusses his background in dentistry and explains how his father influenced him to become a dentist. He details how he eventually became a dental broker, despite his concerns about the reputation dental brokers typically have.
- Paul offers advice for young dentists looking to purchase an existing dental practice, and he explains why networking in the right places and meeting the right people is the key to finding opportunities to buy a practice.
- Paul explains why he strongly recommends young up-and-coming dentists read the book The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber, and why he recommends they join networking groups outside the field of dentistry.
- Paul shares the story of a patient who needed to undergo a major series of implants, and he discusses how that patient’s story relates to the many things dentists aren’t taught in their time at dental school.
- Learn Paul’s top time-saving strategies that he implements in his own life and in his dental practice to find a better work-life balance and maximize the efficiency of his day-to-day life.
- Paul shares the story of how he and his brother acquired their joint dental practice, and he outlines some of the challenges they had to face and new skills they had to learn to run their new practice properly.
- Paul discusses the key thoughts you need to keep in mind when you are prepared to begin positioning your dental practice for sale, and he explains why it is crucial that you take certain steps well before you decide to sell.
- Website: www.dentalnachos.com
- Email: email@example.com
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber: //amzn.to/2vm7MKF