Randy has been a Principal with CIC Services since 2012. He has been a Marketing and Communications professional since 2007 when he joined Procter & Gamble’s Brand Management Group. His career transitions have taken him from P&G to Pfizer Pharmaceuticals to the Ellison Group to Jewelry Television. He now leads Marketing and Client Empowerment for CIC Services, LLC.
Randy has an entrepreneurial bent and is active in investment real estate. He is an owner and principal in Woodlands Management, LLC. His partnerships manage over 400 residential properties. Randy received his Bachelor of Science degree from the United States Military Academy in 1992.
Randy resides in Knoxville, TN with his lovely bride of 26 years, Shannon. They have five children. Randy and Shannon helped found a Classical Christian School in Knoxville that is entering its 16th year with over 250 students. Randy still serves as school board president.
What You Will Learn:
- How captive insurance works
- How dental practice owners can set up a captive insurance company
- The benefits of using captive insurance vs. market insurance
- How to get paid out by your captive insurance company
- Why captive insurance is a great option for larger practices
How to contact Randy Sadler
- Website: cicservicesllc.com
- Phone: (865) 599-6104
- Email: Randy@cicservicesllc.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/captivatingthinking/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/randy-sadler-2746644/