Pro-ac-tive [proh-ak-tive] - adjective. Serving to prepare for, intervene in, or control an expected occurrence or situation, esp. a negative or difficult one; anticipatory: proactive measures to save tax.
STRATEGIC TAX PLANNING
Looking for a proactive plan full of court-tested, IRS-approved strategies for minimizing your taxes? We have three levels of strategic tax plans designed to meet the various needs of our clients and minimized your taxes.
Proprietor Stage - Designed for real estate investors and beginning business owners. Annual tax savings typically range from $3,000 to $8,000.
Business Stage - Designed for business owners with a straightforward business and/or real estate investing. Annual tax savings typically range from $10,000 to $40,000
Enterprise Stage - Designed for business owners with advance planning opportunities, multiple businesses and/or real estate with more than two properties. Annual tax savings typically range from $100,000 to over $250,000.
Each plan has a fixed price and we will work with you to determine the plan that best suits your needs.
How does this work?
- After completing an initial assessment of your business we will meet with you and go over our findings and recommend the plan that fits your needs. We will then request additional information from you to do an in-depth analysis of your situation.
- We will prepare your strategic tax plan and then have a meeting to review our findings and the savings for you.
- We will have a follow-up meeting to answer any questions that you have.
We also offer:
- Implementation services to assist you in implementing the strategies so that you get all of the deductions you are entitled to.
- Fixed price maintenance plans - You can select from one of our three maintenance programs that include tax preparation, ongoing support, business analysis and other services.
If you'd like to receive a free analysis from Craig Cody & Company, please complete this form and we'll be in touch!