Alan Mead is a 1997 graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry. He’s been a practice owner in Saginaw, MI since 1998. An avid podcast listener and blogger since 2008, he often wondered “why couldn’t I do this?” After meeting Jason at a Cosmedent course in 2013, Alan finally pestered Jason into starting the Dental Hacks podcast in June of 2014.
Alan lives on a horse farm west of Midland, Michigan with his wife Deb and his two sons, Sean and Jacob. They take care of a rotating menagerie of horses, barn cats, a dog named Gracie and a miniature donkey named Floyd.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Alan Mead’s journey into entrepreneurship
- How Mead found a passion for podcasting and created his own show
- Dental Hacks Academy and what they do
- Buying a practice vs. startup
- The biggest financial challenges Mead faces as a dental entrepreneur
- Mead’s best practices and time-saving tips
- Developing your company culture and bringing the clients on board with new processes
How to contact Anissa Holmes