This interview on needing a tax coach appeared on Financial Survival Network, a podcast featuring financial, political and economic commentator Kerry Lutz. Kerry interviews world leading experts whose goal is to help you keep your wealth and make it grow.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How and why Craig went from NYC Police Officer to CPA and Certified Tax Coach
- The tax planning system that helps Craig save his clients significant amounts of money
- The proactivity at the foundation of Craig’s system (and what makes this so different from other tax systems)
- Why Craig doesn’t just work with his clients during “tax season”
- Why neither an account nor computer can do Craig’s system
- Craig’s book “Secrets of a Tax-Free Life”
- Things to look out for on your own taxes (like choosing the wrong entity)
- How you can work with Craig from anywhere in the US
How best to connect with Craig:
- Free copy of Craig’s book: craigcodyandcompany.com/dentists/execution
- Phone: (516)869-4051
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: craigcodyandcompany.com/dentists
Subscribe to our Newsletter! Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.