CEO Dave Roehr leads Proceed Finance with over three decades of experience in banking, finance, and strategic growth.
Prior to Proceed Finance, Mr. Roehr was President and Chief Financial Officer of Cabela’s Inc. [CAB:NYSE], guiding the company through a time of unprecedented sales growth and retail expansion, and rocketing them past the $1B valuation mark. Included in Mr. Roehr’s leadership at Cabelas was his role as Founder, Chairman of the Board, and CEO of World’s Foremost Bank, the wholly-owned regulated credit card bank utilized by Cabelas to issue and manage their co-branded Cabelas VISA credit cards and related consumer rewards program.
Mr. Roehrs previous roles also include partnership at tax consultancy Grant Thornton LLP, the US member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd. While at Grant Thornton, Mr. Roehr utilized his CPA and MT (Masters of Taxation) credentials within their public accounting business practice, contributing to revenue growth of over $150M and expansion into nearly 70 countries worldwide during his tenure.
Aside from his career leadership roles, Mr. Roehr also contributes guidance to businesses in growth mode via memberships on various boards of directors. Mr. Roehrs current and past board memberships include:
The Buckle [BKE: NYSE]
Air Methods [AIRM: NASDAQ]
Regional Board of Directors for US Bank [USB: NYSE]
Security First Bank [privately held]
What You Will Learn:
- Dave’s journey into the banking industry
- Dave’s successful career as CFO and President of Cabela’s
- Why Dave chose to come out of retirement to pursue a career in consulting
- What drew Dave to the niche of high-end dentistry and large case dentistry
- How Dave’s product helps dental practices close more cases and generate revenue
- How dental practices can take advantage of the opportunities in implantology
- How Proceed’s risk share model is structured, and how it sets them apart from other patient financing partners in the industry
How to contact Proceed Finance:
- Website: https://www.proceedfinance.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/proceedfinance
- You can learn more and enroll with Proceed Finance here: www.proceedfinance.com/providers/enroll
- Referral: Podcast – The Progressive Dentist. Contact Proceed Finance at 844-272-7587