Dr. Nicholas is a Maryland area dentist who is part of a tradition of dental comfort and care. Dr. Nicholas, a 1987 graduate of the University of Maryland Dental School, has dedicated his professional career to providing you with the best that dentistry has to offer.
Dr. Nicholas has completed courses in cosmetic dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics, restorative dentistry, implant dentistry, periodontal (gum) therapy and infection control. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Maryland State Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Dental Organization of Conscious Sedation, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
Specializes in: Efficiency, Clinical, and Practice Management Systemization, Accelerated Hygiene.
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Nicholas’s background and journey into dentistry
- The different services Dr. Nicholas offers to the dental community
- How Dr. Nicholas got into dental coaching and continuing education
- Dr. Nicholas’s work with Monday Morning Dentistry, The Smile Protection Plan, the Dental Assistant School of Maryland, and Nicholas Dental Care
- How dentists can delegate while ensuring the quality of work
- What helped Dr. Nicholas achieve success and the financial mistakes that did the opposite
How to contact Dr. Aaron Nicholas
- Twitter: @NicholasDental
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/NicholasDentalCare/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-nicholas-a0986914/