Find Your Niche and Bolster Your Business Growth Strategy for 2021, with Stephen Woessner
Stephen Woessner shares his business growth strategy called “niching down.” Learn how agency owners can drive revenue by establishing their authority position with insights about:
- His journey as an agency owner, podcast host, and author
- Why niching down and becoming the go-to thought leader in your industry is the key to achieving growth and scalability
- Different ways you can carve out your niche and develop thought leadership
- Why niching down results in more efficient use of an agency’s time and resources
- Why any agency is fit to begin the process of niching down
- How he managed to become more helpful to clients by focusing on a specific superpower
- The most important financial lesson he learned in building an agency
Business Growth Strategy: Niching Down
Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency that specializes in building thought leadership and authority to drive growth. He is also the host of the “Onward Nation” podcast and a bestselling author of two books. In this episode of the Progressive Agency podcast, Stephen joins us to share his journey as an agency owner, podcast host, and author, and he talks about his unique business growth strategy of niching down. If you want to learn how you can focus your sales and communication efforts to generate cash flow, this episode is for you.
Planting Your Flag of Authority
In Stephen’s latest book with Drew McLellan, “Sell With Authority,” he teaches agency owners how to plant the flag of authority and establish themselves as the go-to thought leaders within their respective industries. This business growth strategy enables agency owners to sell with confidence to right-fit clients while carving out their own unique slice of market share. It is not just limited to industries either. Agency owners can brand themselves with a particular specialty or “superpower” as well. Narrowing the focus results in more efficient use of the agency owner’s time and resources. This is something that anyone in any industry can implement with relative ease.
Anyone Can Carve Out a Niche
I understand why agency owners might be hesitant to shake up their business growth strategy in Q1, but niching down works and anyone can do it. Niching down is an easy decision to make, however, the work is difficult and it takes time. That is why agencies should start now. Even if 60% of their revenue comes from accepting any work that comes through the door, you don’t have to start turning that away. Catering your brand position to a specific niche is a long-term play, and niching down is the key to building a position of financial strength from which you can navigate the ups and downs of any market.
- FREE COVID Loan Grant Calculator Download
- Website: www.theprogressivedentist.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
How to Connect with Stephen Woessner:
- Sell With Authority by Drew McLellan and Stephen Woessner: https://amzn.to/39y7x18
- Predictive ROI Free Resource Library: https://predictiveroi.com/resources/
- Stephen Woessner’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/
About Stephen Woessner:
Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world with over 28,000+ email subscribers.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the “8 Money Draining Mistakes” and the “8 Money Making Opportunities.” Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, “The Small Business Owner’s Handbook to Search Engine Optimization,” “Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking,” and “Profitable Podcasting.”
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.