Dr. Elijah Desmond was born and raised in Navarre, Ohio and is a proud graduate of the Fairless High-school began his college career at age 15. He went on to graduate from Ohio State University as a Dental hygienist. He moved to Honolulu, Hawaii where he started his first of eleven businesses. Dr. Desmond now resides in South Florida with his wife and 4-year-old daughter.
Dr. Desmond speaks all over the world in 3-4 cities per month and has spoken over 700 hours since he graduated in 2009. He is known for having fun-filled, engaging motivational speaking into all of his events. He provides his audience with tools they can take for life and implement them right away. He is adamant that a fun atmosphere is essential to learning. You may know him for his businesses, Smiles at Sea, international educational conferences on cruise ships where he focuses on two main areas, Entrepreneur and dentistry. His cruises focus on two things: FUN and Education. Join him and travel the world 1 tropical destination at a time! He also has an Implant marketing company in which he helps dentists generate high-value dental implant patients!
What You Will Learn:
- How Dr. Desmond became a serial entrepreneur in the dental field
- How Dr. Desmond has maintained work-life balance in spite of starting eleven businesses and raising a family
- How block scheduling helps you achieve the ideal balance
- Dr. Desmond’s approach to goal setting, and how it empowers teams to work
- What Dr. Desmond does to save time while running multiple businesses
How to contact Dr. Elijah Desmond
- Twitter: @Motivation501
- LinkedIn: //www.linkedin.com/in/smilesatsea/
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Motivation501