Dr. Katherine Bracy graduated from the prestigious University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco, California. She practiced as a full-time general dentist before deciding that her true calling was working with children. She was accepted to Saint Barnabas Hospital where she trained for an additional two years. Dr. Bracy graduated with a certificate in pediatric dentistry and went on to complete her board certification in the specialty, an honor representing the highest possible credentials within the field. She worked as an attending at the Rose F. Kennedy Center helping children and adults with developmental disabilities. She has been happily serving children in the Rockland County area as a full-time pediatric dentist since graduating.
Dr. Bracy is also a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC). As a CLC she is able to provide support and counseling to families who are thinking about breastfeeding or have questions or problems during the course of their breastfeeding journey. She currently is a member of the Rockland County Breastfeeding Coalition group as a Pediatric Dentist to help address tongue and lip tie issues that may affect breastfeeding moms in the Rockland County area.
She believes in making every experience as comfortable as possible and nothing brightens her day more than to see a happy, healthy smile! During her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her beautiful family, reading and hiking.
- Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Pediatric Dental Association
- Northeast Society of Pediatric Dentists
- New York Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
What You Will Learn:
- Dr. Bracy’s journey into entrepreneurship
- The role of financial planning in her business strategy
- The tactics and strategies that Dr. Bracy has used to grow her practice
- Common financial mistakes and pitfalls that dentists overlook
- Tools and resources that Dr. Bracy found helpful in the early stages of running her business
- How to overcome a lack of business experience when you open a practice
How to contact Dr. Katherine Bracy
- Website: https://www.lapetitedent.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lapetitedent
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katherine-bracy-9452a944