Project management software for agencies? There are lots of options. Learn how to find the right platform for your agency with expert Gray MacKenzie. Hear insights about:
- How Gray grew up in a huge family as the fourth of twelve kids, and how ZenPilot came to be
- How Gray and his team scaled their agency and used their experiences to expand into consulting and helping other agencies
- Why the team decided to slowly transition out of software development and focus exclusively on their consulting work
- How the ClickUp project management software for agencies became ZenPilot’s focus, and how it differs from competing platforms
- What agencies should specifically be looking for when considering ClickUp or other project management software
- What agencies who benefit most from ClickUp are looking for, and why ClickUp offers a superior user experience
- What kind of timeframe you should expect when implementing new project management software in your agency
- Why adapting new project management software for agencies is a process that requires employee buy-in, adequate training, and other considerations you should keep in mind
Project Management Software for Agencies
Great project management software can be a powerful tool for your agency, but there are lots of choices available. It can be time-consuming and costly to adopt new project management software for agencies, so how do you choose?
This week’s guest on the Progressive Agency podcast is Gray MacKenzie, CEO of ZenPilot. ZenPilot specializes in helping agencies take advantage of ClickUp, an all-in-one project management platform designed specifically for agencies.
In this episode of the Progressive Agency podcast, Gray explains what agencies should be looking for when evaluating the various project management software platforms, he outlines what sets ClickUp apart from its competitors, and he offers insights into why choosing the right project management software for agencies can make such a dramatic difference for your agency’s efficiency and ability to get more done.
Choosing the Right Project Management Software for Agencies
Gray explained that evaluating your options, understanding your goals, and matching your needs to the right project management software for agencies is crucial. The onboarding process typically takes around 10 weeks to complete, plus there are financial expenses to consider. That’s why choosing the right platform is so important, because going back to square one can be costly in both time and money.
It’s important to consider the features of project management software and ensure that all your boxes are being checked. Don’t buy into the marketing and do your due diligence before choosing which project management software for agencies will best meet your needs.
Making a Smooth Transition
Once you’ve selected a platform from the long list of project management software for agencies, it’s then important to get employee buy-in and ensure that everyone is trained on the new project management tools. Partnering with an agency like ZenPilot can help you make a much smoother transition and hit the ground running, as well.
To learn more about Gray MacKenzie and his team at ZenPilot, you can visit their website at www.ZenPilot.com or reach out to Geoff directly at Gray@ZenPilot.com. And, as always, please visit me at https://craigcodyandcompany.com/podcast/ for more informative, money-saving podcast episodes like this one.
How to Connect with Gray MacKenzie:
- Criteria for Choosing the Right PM Tool for Your Agency: https://doc.clickup.com/p/h/1ngg-91407/4d3718c67324e85
- Website: www.zenpilot.com
- Email: Gray@ZenPilot.com
- Schedule a Live Demo: https://meetings.hubspot.com/gray/schedule-demo
- ClickUp Guide for Agencies: https://www.zenpilot.com/clickup-for-agencies-guide/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/graymackenzie/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/zenpilot
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/zenpilothq
- Twitter: @sgraymackenzie
- Twitter: @ZenPilotHQ
- Website: www.craigcodyandcompany.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
About Gray MacKenzie:
Gray MacKenzie from ZenPilot has gone under the hood of over 2100 digital agencies over the past 8 years in search of the best way to build and lead healthy teams and deliver better client services. Gray is a bona fide process nerd and today helps agencies streamline their operations inside a project management platform called ClickUp. You can learn more about Gray and read his definitive guide to ClickUp for agencies at ZenPilot.com.