Real Estate Cash Flow for Agency Owners, with Chris Prefontaine
Real estate cash flow tips from master investor Chris Prefontaine. Terms real estate deals can be a powerful way for agency owners to start investing. Hear insights about:
- How Chris first got involved in real estate in 1991, and how he reinvented himself and his business model after the real estate crash of 2008
- Why it is important to learn from people who have navigated real challenges and survived (and thrived) through them
- What the real estate “terms” deals are, how it differs from other forms of real estate investing, and how it can help you build long-term wealth
- How Chris has designed his strategies to be the ideal cash flow stream regardless of what the real estate market looks like
- How Chris’s model creates three distinct “paydays” over the course of a deal, and what kinds of profits Chris and his students typically make from their deals
- Why the real secret to finding success with Chris’s real estate investing methods is to come in serious, committed, and prepared to commit for 36 months
- Why real estate terms deals don’t require huge amounts of money to get started, and why Chris suggests you choose an investing niche and then learn from the right teacher
Real Estate Cash Flow for Agency Owners
Investing your money is crucial for growing your wealth and creating real monthly cash flow, and real estate can potentially serve as a powerful vehicle for growing your portfolio. However, it’s crucial to learn from someone who has truly thrived through every challenge. Chris Prefontaine is a master real estate investor and coach who teaches people how to use “terms” real estate investing to create generational wealth for themselves and their families. In this episode of the Progressive Agency podcast, Chris shares how his “terms” niche works, how it creates three separate “paydays” per deal, and how his methods have been designed to be safe and reliable…no matter how chaotic the real estate market becomes.
Learning from Someone Who Has Been There
No matter what sort of investing you’re interested in doing or what new skills you want to learn, Chris says it is crucial to learn from someone who has been through tough times and weathered them. Chris himself got started in real estate investing in 1991, and the real estate market collapse and Great Recession of 2008 hit his business hard.
Rather than give up, Chris took what he learned from these challenges and modified his systems and processes to become much more resilient, no matter what the larger real estate market was doing. In going through the challenges of the Great Recession, Chris was able to learn and grow and become an even stronger business leader and coach. That’s why Chris believes that learning from someone who has survived their own challenges is much more beneficial than learning from someone who has never had to navigate hard times.
Real Estate Cash Flow Can Help You Grow Your Agency
Investing in the real estate market doesn’t have to be overwhelming when you learn from an established coach like Chris Prefontaine, and adding real estate to your investment portfolio can be a powerful investment in yourself and your agency. Not only are you helping safeguard against disaster by adding an outside source of income independent of your business, you can use the cash flow your portfolio creates to further invest in your agency, add new team members, and accelerate the growth of your business.
If you’d like to learn more about Chris Prefontaine, his family team, his coaching and his unique “three paydays per deal” real estate investing strategies, you can visit his website at www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com.
And as always, please visit me at https://craigcodyandcompany.com/agency-podcast/ for more informative, money-saving podcast episodes like this one.
- FREE COVID Loan Grant Calculator Download
- Website: www.theprogressivedentist.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
How to Connect with Chris Prefontaine:
- Free Webinar: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/webinar
- Free Strategy Call with Chris’s Family Team: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/action
- Free Book: www.freesrecbook.com
- Get a free chapter of Chris’s newly revised book “Real Estate On Your Terms”: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/thriving
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/smartrealestatecoach
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/chrisprefontaine
- Twitter: @SmartRECoach
About Chris Prefontaine:
Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 30 years. His experience ranges from constructing new homes in the 1990s and owning a Realty Executive Franchise to running his own investments
(commercial & residential) and coaching clients throughout North America.
After the crash of 2008, Chris reengineered his entire business to weather all storms and economic cycles. Understanding these challenges, he helps students navigate the constantly changing real estate waters.
Today, Chris runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which purchases 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help their Associates and students do the exact same thing all across North America, working together on another 25-30 properties every month.