Running a Digital Marketing Agency with a Growth Mindset, with Jon Tsourakis
Jon Tsourakis shares tips for running a digital marketing agency in the post-pandemic landscape. Hear insights about:
- Jon’s journey into marketing and entrepreneurship
- The different products and services that make Oyova unique
- Jon’s perspective on running a digital marketing agency with a growth mindset
- How Jon found additional revenue streams beyond the typical agency business model
- Marketing, technology, and the relationship that ties those two things together
- The most important financial lessons Jon has learned in building an agency
- Strategies Jon would recommend to agency owners who want to grow their businesses
Running a Digital Marketing Agency in 2021
Jon Tsourakis is the President of Oyova, a web app and digital marketing agency, recently featured on INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies list. He also hosts a podcast, The Climb, produced by the Digital Mastermind, a mastermind group of digital agencies from around the world. In this episode of the Progressive Agency Podcast, Jon joins us to share his experience with running a digital marketing agency. He also discusses some of the top strategies agency owners can use to grow their business.
Creating Revenue Streams
Running a digital marketing agency has enabled Jon to work with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from $2 Million to $200 Million, offering everything from digital marketing packages and retainers to application/web development and technology services. In addition, Jon and his team at Oyova work with other marketing agencies in a white label capacity or strategic partnership to help them with web development, integrations, and a handful of other specialized processes. They also help clients sell their deals for a premium, which is another added bonus of working with Jon and his team. If there’s one thing we can learn from this, it’s that there are always additional revenue streams out there if you’re willing to look. This is especially true when you look at your agency’s differentiators.
What Sets Your Agency Apart?
One of the reasons Oyova has been able to find and maintain unique revenue streams is because they are an authority figure within their niche. Jon and his team have deep expertise in marketing and technology, as well as the relationship that ties those two things together. They are not afraid to make that known in client meetings, but they do it in such a way that it highlights their ability to collaborate with others. Positioning is a major element of business development, and Jon’s insights are a testament to that. As always, please visit me at www.theprogressivedentist.com for more informative, money-saving podcast episodes like this one.
- FREE COVID Loan Grant Calculator Download
- Website: www.theprogressivedentist.com
- Twitter: @CraigC2742
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcodycpa
How to Connect with Jon Tsourakis:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oyovausa
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/oyovausa
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9O1NbZS3JpkXCIm5dpSdnQ
About Jon Tsourakis:
Jon Tsourakis is the President of Oyova, a web app and digital marketing agency, recently featured on INC 5000’s fastest-growing companies list. He also hosts a podcast, The Climb, produced by the Digital Mastermind, a mastermind group of digital agencies from around the world.