Craig Cody is a certified public accountant, Certified Tax Coach™, business owner and the host of the Progressive Dentist Podcast. Prior to his current work, Craig spent seventeen years with the NYPD, where he retired as a Lieutenant in September 2000. Craig is an expert in helping his clients legally reduce their tax liabilities and keep more of their money. Through his podcast, Craig helps dentists grow their practices through smart financial decisions and through financial education of the kind that isn’t offered in dental school.
What You Will Learn:
- Why you should start tax planning now
- Why tax planning is a continuous process
- The guaranteed results of tax planning
- How to choose the right business entity
- Picking the best healthcare/retirement plan for your business
- The deductions you can make with a home office