More than just a bestselling author, Sue Hawkes is a keynote speaker, Certified EOS Implementer, Certified Business Coach, WPO Chapter Chair, award-winning and globally recognized seminar leader, and entrepreneur. She is CEO and Founder of YESS! – Your Extraordinary Success Strategies, and brings over 25 years of experience to her clients and has designed and delivered dynamic, transformational programs for thousands of people. She has been featured and is a regular contributor to Inc., Entrepreneur, Forbes, Fortune, Fast Company, HR.com, New York Daily News, Ladders, and Thrive Global.
Hawkes has received numerous awards including the Dream Keeper award recognized by the Governor’s Council for her leadership program, the Regional U.S. Small Business Administration Women in Business Champion of the Year award, the Exemplary Woman of the Community award, Women Venture’s Unsung Hero award, Women Who Lead from Minnesota Business Magazine, and NAWBO Minnesota’s Achieve! Vision Award, in addition to being named a 2018 Enterprising Woman of the Year.
What You Will Learn:
- How Sue helps business owners excel through Traction and EOS
- Why focusing on vision, traction, and ‘healthy’ enables you to get the most out of your business
- What it is like to work with an EOS implementor
- What you can expect to see as a result of EOS implementation
- How to develop the visionary-integrator relationship in an organization
- The benefit of holding Level 10 meetings in your dental practice
How to contact Dr. Gina Dorfman
- Facebook: @YESScoaching
- LinkedIn: @suehawkes
- Twitter: @SueHawkesYESS